SniperSpy for Mac version 2.0 is now available. A new web panel allows for you to monitor both Mac and Windows computers in the same account, and some great new logging and filtering features have been added.
New Live Control Panel
- Fast and improved
- Shows message history
- Capture Snapshot from Webcam
- Better file browsing
- Dashboard (Computer info, Live Screen thumbnail, Disk Summary, Running Apps list)
- Live Events
Multiple Computer Management
- Make the remote computer record audio surroundings with its microphone.
Download software from the web panel.
- Monitor multiple computers in a single account. Great for large families and businesses.
Improved Screenshot Logging
- Now you can download the software as needed when you log into your online control panel.
- Uploads to cloud
- Slideshow playing of screenshots
- 1 Gigabyte disk space with option to upgrade to 5 extra Gigabytes
- "Email Me" action button for individual logs
- Schedule all logs to be emailed now, daily or weekly
- New "My Logs" page for exporting logs
- Now you can block Task Manager, Registry Editor, and System Configuration Utility in order to thwart the user from tampering with SniperSpy.
- Now you can bring the software interface on the monitored computer in order to change settings and archive logs.
The secure version runs on our newest dedicated server at https://www.logsanywhere.com/webpanel. The new server is 100% dedicated to SniperSpy and includes double the processing power, memory and bandwidth of the previous server. The new system is lightning fast.
Also added are two new features. The first feature is a new page within your control panel to view how long each application was used. The second feature allows you to have SniperSpy automatically upload any new picture, document or file saved to Desktop. Anytime a file is created, the actual file will be uploaded to your SECURE Online Control Panel.