SniperSpy is proud to announce the latest software update 8.0. The upgrade boasts a newly designed control panel and expanded remote monitoring and filtering features.
New Live Control Panel
Multiple Computer Management
- Fast and improved
- Shows message history
- Better file browsing
- Dashboard (Computer info, Live Screen thumbnail, Disk Summary, Running Apps list)
- Live Events
Download software from the web panel.
- Monitor multiple computers in a single account. Great for parents with more than one child, and great for businesses too.
Improved Screenshot Logging
- Now you can download the software as needed when you log into your online control panel.
- Slideshow playing of screenshots
- 1 Gigabyte disk space with option to upgrade to 5 extra Gigabytes
- "Email Me" action button for individual logs
- Schedule all logs to be emailed now, daily or weekly
- New "My Logs" page for exporting logs
- Now you can block Task Manager, Registry Editor, and System Configuration Utility in order to thwart the user from tampering with SniperSpy.
- Now you can bring the software interface on the monitored computer in order to change settings and archive logs.
Also added are two new features to monitor your child or employee. The first feature is a new page within your control panel to view how long each application was used. The second feature allows you to have SniperSpy automatically log any new picture, document or file saved to Desktop. Anytime a file is created, the actual file will be inserted to your SECURE Online Control Panel.