It is a federal and state offense to install monitoring software onto a computer you do not own or have proper consent to monitor.
We do NOT condone the use of our software for illegal purposes. In order to purchase our software you MUST agree to the following conditions.
1. Before purchasing you must first acknowledge and agree that you are the owner of the computer you will install the software onto OR have proper consent as stated in item 2.
2. If you are NOT the owner of the computer to be monitored, then you must have expressed written consent from the owner of that computer before installing SniperSpy. This consent must state that you have proper authority to install onto a particular computer.
3. If you install our software onto a computer of which you do not own or have proper consent, we will cooperate with law officials to the fullest extent possible. This includes turning over customer data, and any other purchase/product related information.
4. You agree that you are monitoring your underage child of whom you have legal guardianship or your employee ONLY. You agree that you will notify an employee before monitoring begins. An employee MUST be notified before monitoring can begin.
5. You agree that you will check all local, state and federal laws to make sure you are complying with all laws in your region. You can not under any circumstance gain permission to monitor anyone other than your own underage child or your employee.
6. By purchasing SniperSpy you are agree to the conditions in our EULA (End-User License Agreement). This includes the fact that we are not liable for any type of damage, litigation, or legal predicaments that may arise due to use or abuse of SniperSpy or any other product.
7. The software will not work until you physically install the software to the monitored computer. You must have access to the computer that you own and have proper consent to monitor in order to install the software.
Terms are subject to change at any time. This User Legal Agreement is also known as the Usage Agreement.